Crystal Skin Peel Acne Scars Machine For Facial Cleaning
Function of diamond dermabrasion machine
|1. Whitening and anti-wrinklle|
|2. Ascension, tightening|
|3. Sculpture facial contour|
|4. Convergence chin|
|5. Contractive pore, calm, allergy|
|6. Improve eye problems (eye end lines, pouch, black rim of the
|7.Acne removal,dark cirle removal,wrinkle
Theory of diamond dermabrasion machine
Diamond dermabrasion instrument is the use of patented diamond
miniature tube, top inlaid with different degrees of thickness of
fine diamond particles, by rubbing back and forth the way, and with
vacuum suction control suction strength will wear off the shallow
layer of the epidermis, is a kind of Non-invasive, physical,
shallow dermabrasion. This kind of purely physical and mechanical
principles, as opposed to acid skin by way of removing horny
substances have the advantage of mild non-irritating to the skin,
suitable for very sensitive skin. Through the suction pipe size
from miniature to control the depth of granularity, less
irritating, you do so is not easy to take care of the wound
problems are not easy to have pigmentation or redness of skin
problems, and the operation will not have crystal particles flying,
residual problem, the whole process is very clean, very safe.
Person who can not apply microdermabrasion
1. Heart Disease
2. Heart Murmur or Irregular Heart Rate
3. Has a pacemaker or other type of heart rate balancer.
8. Disease of Stomach, Intestine, Liver, or Pancreas.
9. Breast Cancer.
10. Undergoing treatment for any form of Cancer.
11. Had major surgery within the past year.
13. Cold, Flu, or Upset Stomach
1. Always begin treatment conservatively and observe the effects by
the touch and appearance of the skin. A vacuum power that is too
high or too big may cause an inflammatory response.
2. Edema and erythema can occur following treatment, but will
resolve in few hours.
3. Overly aggressive techniques can cause mild flaking over the
next 3-4 days. Epidermis that is treated too aggressively can lead
to bleeding in the superficial dermis.
4. Diamond Dermabrasion should not be used on sensitive areas such
as eyelids. The eyelids should be closed at all times during the
procedure and may be covered with damp cotton pads.
5. The following areas are considered inappropriate for treatment:
Skin tumor, moles, birthmark, angioma, lips, eyes, herpes, skin
cancer, and liver spots